
I find it very ironic that I posted about my flowers yesterday, and then today my florist sends me her initial proposal. I think the gods are smiling down on me saying, "See, you should have just done the flowers yourself!"
Like I said, I received the initial proposal from my florist today. She emailed me a general description of thoughts and ideas for the flowers, a detailed description of the flowers, and how much they would cost. I love my florist, but flowers cost sooooo much money! I can really feel the budget crunch, and it's not a good feeling. I might have do some wrangling with my florist to make budget. Overall, this is what I want for flowers: Black Magic Roses, Milva (Orange Roses), burgundy dahlias, burgundy hypercium berries, burgundy mini cymbidium orchids, and leucadenron.
Like I said, I received the initial proposal from my florist today. She emailed me a general description of thoughts and ideas for the flowers, a detailed description of the flowers, and how much they would cost. I love my florist, but flowers cost sooooo much money! I can really feel the budget crunch, and it's not a good feeling. I might have do some wrangling with my florist to make budget. Overall, this is what I want for flowers: Black Magic Roses, Milva (Orange Roses), burgundy dahlias, burgundy hypercium berries, burgundy mini cymbidium orchids, and leucadenron.
Here is an outline of my budget versus the florist's proposal.
Flower Budget: $1,500
Flower Budget: $1,500
Bridal Bouquet: Me $125, Florist $175-$200
Bridesmaids Bouquet: Me $250, Florist $325
Corsages: Me $80, Florist $90
Boutonnieres: Me $100, Florist $112.50
Centerpieces: Me $650, Florist $690
Cake Flowers: Me $50, Florist $50
Delivery: Florist $200
Total: Me: $1,455, Florist $1642.50
Now, this doesn't include tax and all the other elements that I want to add like bud vases, flowers on the escort table, and rose petals down the aisle during the ceremony. I just need to think creative thoughts and get down and dirty to make all the flowers happen.
Photo from Style Me Pretty and Ameleah's wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment