Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Floral Inspiration Board


Since I am a very visual bird, I did a floral inspiration board for my florist to better understand the floral palette that I have envisioned for our wedding. My florist sent me the initial proposal a few weeks ago, and I am finally getting back to her with my comments, but I wanted to send the inspiration board as a visual. Like I said in my Remorse of the Flowers post, I want the flower scheme to be Black Magic (Red) Roses, Milva (Orange Roses), burgundy dahlias, burgundy hypercium berries, burgundy mini cymbidium orchids, and leucadenron.

I chose red and orange for the flowers not only because of the foliage, but because red is Chris’ favorite color. I was a little skeptical that the chocolate brown and Tiffany blue palette (my favorite colors) would complement the red and orange flowers, but after constructing this inspiration board I think it will look stunning!

I am hoping and praying that the fall foliage will be at the peak to complement the flowers, and there will be no snow! If I get my wish, I hope it will be absolutely stunning.

No comments: