Next Friday, I have an appointment with Sarah Gabriel, a local veil designer here in Denver, to design a veil to go with my dress. Actually, Sarah's studio is a block away from my office, and I drive by it everyday. Side note: When I opened the lastest issue of InStyle Weddings a few of her veils were listed in the magazine. The appointment is through Anna Be, the bridal salon where I bought my dress and the best place to buy a wedding dress in Denver. If I purchase my veil that day, which I will, I get 10% off the price! How cool is it to have a veil custom made to go along with my dress that won't break my budget. I've had this appointment for two months, and I actually got one of the last appointments! Needless to say, I am super excited!!! Check back next Friday for pictures of the fitting!
Friday, April 4, 2008
The Dance of the Veil
Next Friday, I have an appointment with Sarah Gabriel, a local veil designer here in Denver, to design a veil to go with my dress. Actually, Sarah's studio is a block away from my office, and I drive by it everyday. Side note: When I opened the lastest issue of InStyle Weddings a few of her veils were listed in the magazine. The appointment is through Anna Be, the bridal salon where I bought my dress and the best place to buy a wedding dress in Denver. If I purchase my veil that day, which I will, I get 10% off the price! How cool is it to have a veil custom made to go along with my dress that won't break my budget. I've had this appointment for two months, and I actually got one of the last appointments! Needless to say, I am super excited!!! Check back next Friday for pictures of the fitting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment