Friday, May 2, 2008

Blue Crush


Remember my post I Heart Shoes...I searched high and low for a pair of blue shoes, and even though these shoes aren't Tiffany Blue, I finally found a pair of BLUE shoes from JCrew! At the outrageous price of $245 per pair, I don't think they fit into my budget; however, I am drooling over this blue clutch. At $98 it is still a bit out of my price range, but I do have a little less than 5 month until the wedding so I've got time to stock it until it goes on sale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw those shoes in the most recent JCrew catalogue (JCrew is my best correspondent) and I immediately thought of you. But I didn't want to mention them because I knew that you had already bought shoes. I agree that they are darling. And the clutch will definitely go on sale. Just keep checking their site. (You should be able to set up alerts or something, right?)